Apple has awarded the best games and apps of 2022 (See Winners List)
The year is drawing to a close and different companies are starting to take stock. Apple has announced the winners of the 2022 App Store Awards, a competition for the best apps for devices from the brand’s ecosystem. Each type of device got its own nomination, and the games were awarded a separate rating.
According to the results, the title of the best application received:
- iPhone : BeReal is a social network whose essence is to show photos of real life, not retouched and staged shots.
- iPad : GoodNotes 5 is a handy note-taking app.
- Mac : MacFamilyTree 10 is a family tree application.
- Apple TV : ViX is a free streaming service.
- Apple Watch : Gentler Streak is a daily workout app focused on taking care of your well-being.
- iPhone : Apex Legends Mobile battle royale .
- iPad : Moncage logic game .
- Mac : Inscryption card horror .
- Apple TV : El Hijo stealth arcade adventure .
- Apple Arcade : Wylde Flowers gardening simulator .
- Game of the Year from Chinese Developers: Esports Manager for the Popular MOBA League of Legends Esports Manager .
Separately, Apple decided to highlight applications that are not incredibly popular, but at the same time have a beneficial effect on the audience. They were awarded a separate nomination “Cultural Heritage”:
- How We Feel is an app that asks you to take a few simple tests to gauge your emotional state.
- Dot’s Home is a game that raises the important theme of social injustice towards people of color.
- Locket Widget is an application that allows you to pin photos of family or friends to your home screen.
- Waterllama is an app with cute characters that remind you to drink water on time.
- Inua – A Story in Ice and Time is an unusual adventure game based on the tales, traditions and legends of the Inuit people.
All winners will also receive a physical award, which the company has made from recycled aluminum.